Week 8 - Slidebean
https://app.slidebean.com/p/vvcAeVxN9W/Easter
👌
Slidebean
Pros -
- Again, it's easy and to the point, great for quick slides, fast and simple presentations, I used it for some lectures no issues really.
- Slidebean is super easy to use! It helped me create awesome looking presentations for my startup! Great customer success team! Never using PowerPoint again!
- Easy to use Awesome looking presentation Great Design Team Great Customer Success team Great Pricing
Cons -
- Nothing
- It needs to grow a bit, I could use some other features, and maybe more kinds of elements, or an app to handle things on the phone, but as problems go, nothing major
Slidebean was really easy to use. You didn't have to create anything or design anything and I must admit after doing powtoon and emaze which I really enjoyed doing, it was nice to be able to do a straightforward slide show presentation again. It was literally, just building slides.
It was nice to just add slide, add element and build your slide as easy as that. It had all the usual features regarding the text and colours. Adding the elements was a nice little feature.
It is very basic but looks really cool.
The down side to Slidebean though, is that you have to pay to be able to use it. It's a real shame that I was unable to see the finished product. I was a bit disappointing to say the least after putting the work in.
Comments
Post a Comment