Week 5 - Swipe.to
Pro -
- Present to anyone, anywhere and on any device
- Interact with the audience
- Flexible with the file types
- No limit on file size
- Add videos by just pasting the link
Con -
- Was difficult to find any cons about swipe to, think this was due to new swipe mobile phone!
- No chat features
- No customizable animations for slides
- No support for skydrive, evernote or google drive.
When I first went on to use Swipe, It did look a bit awkward with all the writing on left hand side but straight away it was evident that swipe was really easy to use. And quick too. you can add links to websites in your slides, upload videos and pics straight from the web.
Although, I did keep forgetting that I had to write at the side, whatever I wanted to go in my slide and wondering when I was typing why it was showing up? Duh! But, yea quite straight forward and easy to do.
Comments
Post a Comment