Week 3 - Prezi



👌



                       Prezi     


Pro - 

  • Online and offline zooming presentation
  • Flexibility in creating slides
  • Prezi can go through different directions
  • It has better integrations of multi media

Con - 

  • Wonder if the animations could be distracting to the audience
  • Limited fonts and colours
  • Time consuming to master
  • Monthly cost to subscribe to all services
  • Time consuming to export prezi



When I first looked at prezi it was completely different to the other two and a little daunting as I am not really clued up on computers at all.  

When I first tried to use it and start my presentation from scratch, it was a nightmare because I couldn't really get my head around it.  The good thing about Prezi though, was that it had it's own templates that you could use which is what I did.  Once I had my ready-made template then I was good to go.

Again, Prezi, allowed me to just put images in the presentation rather than words so I could just go over and quickly explain each weird marriage ritual. It also allowed me to spice it up a little and add some music ... no matter how bad the music. 

Oh and also, the reason my presentation states it's by Iean is that I had to log in using his facebook account.  So all in all not bad. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 - Screencast-o-matic

Week 7 - emaze

Week 1 - Powerpoint